Books Of 2011
This might be a little boring, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
This is the list of books that I read this year and what I thought of them. I did not include any books that was part of a series, but to let you know ahead of time, I read The Vampire Academy and The Luxe Series last year. So, I guess, enjoy, if you
like to read. P.S. All of these books have been rated of out five stars. One being bad and five really good. And the star means I had to read it for AP Literature or College English.
*Death Of A Salesman by Arthur Miller- 1 1/2 Stars
Jane Austen by Peter Letheit- 5 Stars
I Walk In Dread by Lisa Rowe Fraustino- 3 1/2 Stars
*As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner- 1 Star
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis- 2 1/2 Stars
The Ordering Of Love by Madeleine L'Engle- 5 Stars
*The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka- 1 Star
*A Raisin In The Sun by Lorraine Hansberry- 3 Stars
*A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams- 3 Stars
The Secret Life Of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd- 3 Stars
Stardust by Neil Gaiman- 3 Stars
Cat On A Hot Tin Roof by Tennessee Williams- 2 1/2 Stars
She Walks In Beauty by Caroline Kennedy- 3 Stars
Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw- 4 Stars
The Importance Of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde- 3 Stars
The Awakening by Kate Chopin- 3 Stars
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood- 5 Stars
*Frankenstein by Mary Shelley- 1 1/2 Stars
*MacBeth by William Shakespeare- 2 Stars
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury- 5 Stars
Lucky by Alice Sebold- 2 Stars
Kneller's Happy Campers by Etgar Keret- 3 1/2 Stars
*Cry, The Beloved Country by Alan Paton- 2 Stars



Thank you so much! This means the world to me! I just got started only a couple of weeks ago! I started following you! : )
ReplyDelete